all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Ebook from Mike Prevost

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
Fellow forum members,

Regular contributor Mike Prevost, @mprevost, sent me a PM asking if it was OK to announce on our forum an ebook he's written. Mike describes the book as containing

"... 100 different workouts using 3 tools, a kettlebell, a pullup bar, and a figure 8 resistance tube.

"I am offering it for free with a suggested donation of $10 to an organization called LEAN4 VETS, which is a veterans organization promoting lifestyles of health and fitness for vets."

While this isn't a StrongFirst publication and doesn't always recommend doing things the way we do them here, we also recognize that Mike has "walked the walk" in the world of fitness and we think it's great he's offering the benefit of his decades of experience and study to help a charity. At the end of the day, I think everyone reading here is in support of helping make all of us stronger and healthier.

You'll find the ebook at the link below, and the information about donating is on Page 5 of the book.

Escape-from-the-gym.pdf

Thanks, Mike, for putting in the time and effort to create something that will benefit a charity that helps veterans, and thanks as well for all your great contributions here.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom