all posts post new thread

Old Forum Elbow pain with TGU

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bjoern

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello all,
First, I understand that remote diagnosis is not appropriate not do I hope for a quick fix but any suggestions are more than welcome! I am closing in on the Simple goals, 32 kg on both swings and TGUs, compressing time slowly, feeling stronger than ever with the 32 kg (Rate of perceived Exertion 7/10 on all sets). My problem is the lowering/ pulling Part of the TGU left where I have a sharp pain in the inner Elbow for the last 3 practices. It does not happen often and I don't feel I am doing the movement differently when it happens. I am experimenting with more pronation or suppination of the elbow but cannot figure out help yet. What bothers me is that I get nervous before left sets (weaker side) which is no use for a confident practice of course. Since it is likely to be due to a minor change in positioning I don't think even a video would help. Maybe some of you have experienced similar issues. any suggestions, advice or tips are welcome. thank you all in advance!

Bjoern

A video would still be nice. I cannot quite understand exactly where in the getup you're experiencing a problem, so taking a video and then telling us exactly where in the video, or just talking during the video to let us know - either would be helpful.

I would immediately take a few days off of any exercise that's causing pain. It's possible that your swings are the issue but you're only feeling it in the getups - might as well post a video of that, too.

Of course, working with an SFG in person would be better than a video.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom