all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Eleiko training cast iron KB's does anyone here have them ?

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BDK

Level 4 Valued Member
nsuhytf0tob61.png

The handle has a bit of an odd shape from looking at the pics, compared to Rogue or similar cast iron KB's...can you tell me how do they compare to others and if you like them or not....especially if you have Rogue's also... and could you please post a picture to see how they compare I'm a bit worried that the handle will feel weird...​

View attachment 12592

The handle has a bit of an odd shape from looking at the pics, compared to Rogue or similar cast iron KB's...can you tell me how do they compare to others and if you like them or not....especially if you have Rogue's also... and could you please post a picture to see how they compare I'm a bit worried that the handle will feel weird...​

I bought a 24 kg but exchanged it for a kettlebell kings (which I believe is kind of similar to rogue) since it was very uncomfortable for TGUs. The weight positions itself high up on the wrist - I used double sweatbands but it still hurt... KB kings is better in this regard and I believe the same is true for rogue. Would have posted a picture but not possible since it is gone :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom