all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Enter the kettlebell(parody) :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Sauli

Level 9 Valued Member
Comrades.

I found this video today from youtube and wanted to share this with you guys. This guy does more sport style techniques, but I think there was many good points here and there. And yes. This was kinda funny. :)

Last edited:
With all fun and stuff,
This specific guy is known by his "reacts" videos to something he doesn't likes. His "how not to" about Joe Rogan, Jeff Cavaliere and else are, well, make me raising a brow.
As per me, the guy is just seeking cheap popularity to promote his business. And his level and authority, saying frankly, are desiring higher level to go and judge someone publicly.
And, as native Russian, I definitely want more quality parody ?

With all fun and stuff,
This specific guy is known by his "reacts" videos to something he doesn't likes. His "how not to" about Joe Rogan, Jeff Cavaliere and else are, well, make me raising a brow.
As per me, the guy is just seeking cheap popularity to promote his business. And his level and authority, saying frankly, are desiring higher level to go and judge someone publicly.
I bet there are a few good ones when the StrongFirst leadership get together for the annual meeting.

With all fun and stuff,
He actually said in the video that If you watch original video. You will learn a lot, like he did. So I was kinda suprised that he did'nt bash Big P. Like you said he does that quite often...

With all fun and stuff,
To be fair now, the Jeff Cavalier video he is making fun of, Jeff makes fun of too. I believe his line was something like "Guys if you don't know what the kettlebell clean is, here is a video I made about it a couple years ago. Do yourself a favor and watch a video by Steve Cotter instead."

To be fair now, the Jeff Cavalier video he is making fun of, Jeff makes fun of too. I believe his line was something like "Guys if you don't know what the kettlebell clean is, here is a video I made about it a couple years ago. Do yourself a favor and watch a video by Steve Cotter instead."
I have to say that also my head hurts when fitness professionals teach kettlebells when it's easy to spot that they don't have a clue about the decent technique.. luckily these days many people know how to do those exercises. I believe we can thank organizations like strongfirst, rkc and ikff about that.

Malcovich is genius, whatever he does - shines.
I, however, like this more:

It's not enough to parody an accent, what matters is spirit.
Or Gary Oldman screaming F word in Russian - priceless:

Malcovich is genius, whatever he does - shines.
I, however, like this more:

It's not enough to parody an accent, what matters is spirit.
Or Gary Oldman screaming F word in Russian - priceless:

That clip from armageddon is classic. And propably also realistic... Mir had some serious problems back in the days when there were no ISS, only russian space station.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom