all posts post new thread

Forum Business Enter the StrongFirst Training App

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Antonio—thank you.

Not sure what I did wrong in the link but Antonio got it.

I believe the major difference for the swings on the plan is that on the medium day you only rest till you can pass the talk test (shorter rest periods) and on heavy days you rest till HR is almost back to normal and an extra minute after the sets of 6 on the MP.

So I think the same swing weight is acceptable.
I appreciate the reply; thank you.

Apologies in advanced if this was discussed previous and if it has please point me in the right direction...

Looking to see if there's any Easy Strength type templates for KB only training in the app.

Be nice if the trial period was a month rather than a week. Let you get a good feel for everything in there.
Seconded - am 6 days into my trial, whilst I think the descriptions/overviews of the programs are excellent, I find the entry of data to be quite confusing, my trial expires tomorrow and I still do not understand the entry/logging of data such as reps done sets done and weights used.

Last edited:
GeoffWai—There are quite a few KB programs but I'm not sure how many are Easy Strength inspired.

BillSteamshovel—most of the data entry is designed to be done at the end of a session so you don't have to log every set before moving on to the next set. Which program are you using?

GeoffWai—There are quite a few KB programs but I'm not sure how many are Easy Strength inspired.

BillSteamshovel—most of the data entry is designed to be done at the end of a session so you don't have to log every set before moving on to the next set. Which program are you using?
Thanks Brett, That makes sense - that is exactly what I ended up doing for the Swing Sandwich - it was still a bit confusing for me - I will have another go and report back what messed me up - I pretended l had done a couple of other workouts and tried filling out the data - and got mixed up for those as well.

I just read the manual again and this is the very last line "Session Totals—on some of the practices you will see a separate Session Totals section to be used at the end of the session. This will allow you to input the results of the session after it is completed instead of having to input data after every set." Gotta admit I didnt see that the first time around.

AM using the Swing Sandwich program. Think I have it under control now thanks for the response.

Premium programs/practices should have a preview for non-paying members – some brief description, goal, equipment, exercises, frequency, duration etc (without giving away the actual programming).

Premium programs/practices should have a preview for non-paying members – some brief description, goal, equipment, exercises, frequency, duration etc (without giving away the actual programming).

sammal

We are working on this and will have it added to the app in the near future.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom