all posts post new thread

Kettlebell ETK Program Workbook

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

ShawnM

Level 9 Valued Member
I have the ETK E-program and today bought and downloaded the ETK workbook. I was wondering if any/ how many of you have done the workbook program from week 1 to week 12. If you did do it what were your results, benefits and negativesl.

I have my daughters wedding coming up ( have to look good ), my Navy PFA ( must set the example ) and a BJJ touney in late November ( must not die ).

Thanks for any input any of you can provide.

So I've done the ETK workbook twice. First time with a 24kg and the second time at 32kg. Following it to the letter will get you great results. Though my second time through I've added some stuff that I felt I missed the first time through (double kb front squats, etc). I would say to 'look good' starts in the kitchen, you can do a thousand swings a day but you cant out train a crappy diet. So finding a slight caloric deficit and sticking with it will help shed bodyfat while not affecting your recovery. I've also discovered that it'll help you tremendously with your PFT, it did for mine (though I was doing sprints 2-3x per week along with ETK) and actually scored higher without doing more PFT specific work.

I would say follow the program and keep a record and see how you're progressing. Also use the mirror to judge your progress, not the scale, it can be deceiving. So drive on, keep your head down, and get to work. Dont forget to keep your hands in good shape too
-WF

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom