all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Ever since Naked Warrior, Ive wondered...

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

hugh

Level 4 Valued Member
Ever since Naked Warrior, Ive wondered; should you do one arm one leg push ups on one side then the other? or should I do one day of ‘right arm left leg’ then ‘left arm, right leg’ the next day?

and when I’m not working a particular arm or leg, I'll practice tension (e.g. the feedforward loop)

Definitely, 100%, without a doubt, do both sides every day. That ensures you get the same amount of work done on both sides. If you do one day of one side followed by one day of the other side, there is a risk of, for example, not having the time on 'right side day' to match the number of reps you did the day before on 'left side day'.

you’re totally right there.
also congratulations on the 100 OAPU’s mate, thats incredible! now that its been a couple of days since you’ve done it, do you feel it improved your boxing ability? chaining power, etc...

Thanks very much my man. Regarding how it's affected my boxing ability, I can't yet comment, due to the fact that I've been unable to do any boxing training. I shall be returning to my training within the next couple of weeks though, so should be able to comment further then! :)

Good luck with your training!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom