all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Everyday routine

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

conor78

Level 6 Valued Member
I've been trying to incorporate Flexible Steel/OS resets before my workouts and they work well for preparing me. I still have pretty tight hamstrings/calves. I've been working with hip flexors as I feel that in M Thai my kicking has plenty of room for improvement. Does anyone use a daily routine from Relax into Stretch/SJ/ FSteel to improve flexibility/mobility?ideally a 5 minute routine for just after getting out of bed...

I definitely do most of the joint circles from Flexible Steel everyday.

From there it's usually crawls, side planks, Brettzel, elevated calf stretch, and hollow/arch body holds before training.

I've been trying to incorporate Flexible Steel/OS resets before my workouts and they work well for preparing me. I still have pretty tight hamstrings/calves. I've been working with hip flexors as I feel that in M Thai my kicking has plenty of room for improvement. Does anyone use a daily routine from Relax into Stretch/SJ/ FSteel to improve flexibility/mobility?ideally a 5 minute routine for just after getting out of bed...
A five minute morning routine will help you keep healthy joints and your current range of motion, but if you want better kicks, splits, etc., you need some vigorous stretching practice.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom