all posts post new thread

Forum Business Everything You Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid To Ask About How To Use the Forum

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Move your mouse over where your name appears near the top-right of your screen. You'll see an option for Preferences - it's in there. You can also click on your name and, although it looks a little different, you'll still have the option to edit/change your Preferences, one of which is your Time Zone.

If you don't know what time zone you're in, then we have another problem entirely. :)

-S-

How would you insert a video off of a tablet? I want to post one, but it is in the gallery of the camera app on my tablet, and when I click the video or camera box up above here when writing on the forum it asks for image url. Don't have a working digital camera at the moment so resorted to my tablet to take video.

The software doesn't currently support uploading a video, only a photograph, because of the amount of space videos take up - at least that's what I assume to be the reason.

For videos, what's supported is you posting your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other service or site on the web, then posting a _link_ to your video in the message. The software here will recognize the video in most cases, show a picture of it, and allow it to be played in a window directly inside the forum message.

You should be able to upload directly from your tablet to YouTube or similar.

-S-

Steve,

I would like to post a copy of my “FitIv” app heart rate onto my log. Where can I find out how to do that?

Thanks,

Jim

Steve,

I would like to post a copy of my “FitIv” app heart rate onto my log. Where can I find out how to do that?

Thanks,

Jim
Jim, I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Are you trying to paste something from here into an app, or something from an app to here, or something else?

Thanks.

-S-

Steve,

Sorry for the confusion. I want to paste the heart rate graph from my i-phone app into the forum (on my log).

Jim

Between the Post Reply and Insert Bookmarks buttons, there is Upload a File. If your phone app doesn’t export a graphic, use a screen shot.

-S-

Attachments

• 848F9C42-AEEE-4D24-9D71-AE895FAE2881.jpeg
    848F9C42-AEEE-4D24-9D71-AE895FAE2881.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom