all posts post new thread

TSC Fall 2017 TSC Results?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Nice - it must not be linked on the SF website yet, good find.

After adjusting the pull-ups (had 4, says 7 - must've been the judge's handwriting), I got 4th out of the 10 novices competing at the gym I was at, 4th out of 8 if we count only those who did all three events. Middle of the pack - I'll take it!

I back-of-the-napkin calculate ~22nd percentile globally among Novices, but ~50th in snatch!

Good find @Antti

Don't know whether to be happy or kicking myself for my snatch performance - came 15th in the open, twelve points off my goal of cracking top ten. Oh well - set my goals for next fall

Hello,
We will soon put them on the website. We are having some technical issues getting the information from Throwdowns onto our site. Thanks for your patience.
Craig

Don't know whether to be happy or kicking myself for my snatch performance - came 15th in the open, twelve points off my goal of cracking top ten. Oh well - set my goals for next fall
6 reps more and you'd be in the top 10. I'm sure you can close that little gap until spring.

Jen Ellefson got 164reps in the snatch :eek: I really wonder what's the ceiling for the snatch. I can't see someone going more than 175 reps. The ROM of the movement just doesn't allow it, no matter how light of a KB you use.

Last edited:
I was witness to the #2 deadlift in Men’s Open: 675 @ 281. It was quite a thing to see! Dude also did 8 pull-ups and 126 24kg snatches.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom