all posts post new thread

TSC Fall TSC: October 1st, 2016

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Terry McCarthy

Level 7 Valued Member
FYI to anyone who is interested....

I emailed James Sjostrom. The date of the Fall TSC is indeed October 1st. No word on hosting venues yet.

If memory serves, the TSC is open for registration already - I thought I saw James post that.

I'll see if I can get James to chime in here.

-S-

A question about SFGs doing the TSC on their own. It appeared (I could be mistaken) that last time a few people did the TSC at their own place, on their own, as long as they were an SFG.
Is that the case, or do we have to officially register our place (with the insurance requirement)?

thanks
a

The next question is; how do you go about registering for this situation? The registration form has a dropdown list of hosted locations that you must select from. And then to register your location, you must send in insurance documents.

a

Right, but doesn't that require the insurance document? That's what it says on the form.
Just checking if that's a hard and fast requirement, as that's what started my whole line of questioning.

And if I were to register my location, others might be tempted to sign up and come to my location, which wasn't the intent... as then I would need the insurance. :)

a

I went to register for the Fall TSC today but noticed there were not any gyms hosting in NJ. I would do it at my club but unfortunately I do not have enough weight or a proper pull up bar. Is anyone in NJ planning to host?

I guess my question is quite the conundrum.
I see in the April results people listed locations such as (these were people in the Master's Division):
Basement, Home, Garage.

But since you can't select that from the list, how did they sign up?

Thanks

I guess my question is quite the conundrum.
I see in the April results people listed locations such as (these were people in the Master's Division):
Basement, Home, Garage.

But since you can't select that from the list, how did they sign up?

Thanks

Register here by Sept 1 and you can receive a t-shirt for accepting the Tactical Strength Challenge
TSC Fall 2016 (Powered by Throwdowns.com)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom