Fatbell/with kettlebell attachment!

Discussion in 'Product Recommendations - Kettlebell' started by Maine-ah KB, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Maine-ah KB

Maine-ah KB Quadruple-Digit Post Count

Okay thats kinda interesting!!!

2. TravisS

TravisS More than 300 posts

I've never really understood fatbells... they are like a round dumbbell. You hand is centrally located to make the weight even distributed. Why not just use a dumbbell?

runninggirevik and Maine-ah KB like this.
  3. Chrisdavisjr

Chrisdavisjr Quadruple-Digit Post Count

They are a bit weird. I suppose they're a curious hybrid for someone who wants to incorporate ballistic movements while keeping the feel of using dumbbells.

They're also cool if you want to have a totally lethal 'one hit kills' boxing match by fighting with a fatbell in each hand but I suppose that would be irresponsible.

4. Maine-ah KB

Maine-ah KB Quadruple-Digit Post Count

I will admit that when I first saw fat bells, I got a "jack of all; master of none" but I will say I am curiuos. not enough to jump onboard and shell out the cash.

Chrisdavisjr likes this.
  5. Chrisdavisjr

Chrisdavisjr Quadruple-Digit Post Count

@Maine-ah KB I agree with you there. If I was at a gym and they had a bunch I'd love to give them a try but I can't imagine buying any.

6. MattM

MattM SFG1 Certified Instructor

I suggested to him that he should make the attachable handles in different size diameters.

I think that would be cool for people who want more grip involvement (2/2.5") or those with smaller hands (1/1.25").

He even said it was a good idea so I will accept royalties when/if he does it.

@Maine-ah KB @Chrisdavisjr

Chrisdavisjr and Maine-ah KB like this.