all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Feiyue trainers

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Glen

Level 6 Valued Member
@Steve Freides or any others who use the wushu trainers in place of a barefoot trainer.

What's the sizing come up like compared to a standard shoe sizing? Typically I find a lot of barefoot shoes come up larger due to the wider toe box.

Current barefoot trainers are no longer available so looking at other economical trainers which have zero drop etc

@Steve Freides or any others who use the wushu trainers in place of a barefoot trainer.

What's the sizing come up like compared to a standard shoe sizing? Typically I find a lot of barefoot shoes come up larger due to the wider toe box.

Current barefoot trainers are no longer available so looking at other economical trainers which have zero drop etc
I wear size 11 US and the 44 or 45 fit me fine (can't remember which), not a bad shoe for sub $20.00.

My feet are wide, especially the right one so I was surprised the toe box was wide enough to not cause problems. I use them mainly as running beaters and they hold up pretty well.

Sizing seems true to me. I wear an 8 in Converse Allstars and a 41 in these.

-S-

I go 1/2 size up. UK 10 or 44 normally, so 45.
They are quite pliable though. I forgot to do this with my last pair ordered and they were a little too snug. Not so noticeable now after a lot of wear and settling in.

Much appreciated everyone. Thanks, think will try and go with standard size as I take a UK nine but often that's a little roomy in some brands, spot on for others

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom