all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Female TGU World Record in Poland

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Pasibrzuch

Level 6 Valued Member
This shouldn't go unnoticed.
During the I Kettlebell Strongman Competition in Lidzbark Warmiński, Poland, Anna Konecka lifted 50kgs in TGU.
Here you can see the lift. A great display of control.

That was not the only big bell lifted that evening. Here you can see some photos.
And here another display of strength. Just the get-up part of the TGU. 69kgs. You get dq if the you drop the bell to the floor. Here, the lifter managed to catch it on its way down:

Fantastic! She is an SFG I and SFL, too.

I wonder how much that bent press was in the 3rd video in the Instagram post.

And then we have @Anna C flexing on everyone

Haha... I made this profile pic the other day and was laughing so hard because I really don't even know how to flex! But that's about the best I could do. ROFL Anyway this is me... 54 yrs old, and 9 years now into strength training.... Proud to be StrongFirst.

1659926601199.png

(I think the other Anna in this thread could probably flex better, especially after that 50 kg TGU!)

And yes that was Jackie that did the world record for TGUs in an hour!

Haha... I made this profile pic the other day and was laughing so hard because I really don't even know how to flex! But that's about the best I could do. ROFL Anyway this is me... 54 yrs old, and 9 years now into strength training.... Proud to be StrongFirst.

View attachment 18687

(I think the other Anna in this thread could probably flex better, especially after that 50 kg TGU!)

lol having those arms and not knowing how to flex them, gymbros everywhere are collapsing at the thought. I can't believe you're 54! That's amazing!

48 kg TGU world record was broken via an other Polish women a few years back.

It’s amazing to me how mental everything is.

Same happens in many sports, when a world record comes from a country, some others in the same country lifts their brain barriers because they think it is “doable”. The same does not happen to that extend when it happens in a different country.

I wonder 50 kg’s proportion to her BW versus Sokol’s TGU weight versus his BW.

It might be very close and this is really crazy.

View attachment 18687

Anna, you are one of the most inspiring people to show me what is possible as a late starter.

Don’t tell us if you were a gymnast at national level prior to your strength training :)

Anna, you are one of the most inspiring people to show me what is possible as a late starter.

Don’t tell us if you were a gymnast at national level prior to your strength training :)

Thank you. Nothing remarkable in my athletic background, I promise. Strength training journey description here.

View attachment 18687

Properly inspiring!

This shouldn't go unnoticed.
During the I Kettlebell Strongman Competition in Lidzbark Warmiński, Poland, Anna Konecka lifted 50kgs in TGU.
Here you can see the lift. A great display of control.

That was not the only big bell lifted that evening. Here you can see some photos.
And here another display of strength. Just the get-up part of the TGU. 69kgs. You get dq if the you drop the bell to the floor. Here, the lifter managed to catch it on its way down:

This is awesome, I was feeling quite proud of myself for achieving 3 sets of TGU with 32, but this makes the 32kg look more like a large Mocha from Starbucks!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ege
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom