all posts post new thread

Kettlebell first SF kettlebell course in Germany

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Harald Motz

Level 8 Valued Member
Hello StrongFolks,

as December slowly comes around faster, I want to remember the German audience and neighbouring countries that Sunday 12.02.18 the StrongFirst kettlebell course will be in Stuttgart led by Master Instructor @Pavel Macek. Thanks to @SvenRieger SFG2,SFL to get things going. Meine Wenigkeit will be there too. It would be a great pleasure for me to meet some ladies and gentlemen from the forum.

Shop Kettlebell Courses online, Stuttgart, Germany - December 2, 2018 | StrongFirst

Been offline for a couple weeks due to work. I will be there and could not be more excited!! Finally getting to shake some hands that I have wanted to shake for a looooong time and a chance to listen to some first rate minds!!

I'm 55 years old and honestly am as excited as a kid at Christmas whenever I'm with StrongFirst family!!

@WxHerk it´s amazing to have you with us! I´m really Looking forward to meet you!

And you´re absolutely right, it´s always exciting to meet members of our awesome worldwide familiy =)

Been offline for a couple weeks due to work. I will be there and could not be more excited!! Finally getting to shake some hands that I have wanted to shake for a looooong time and a chance to listen to some first rate minds!!

I'm 55 years old and honestly am as excited as a kid at Christmas whenever I'm with StrongFirst family!!

See you in Stuttgart and let's swing some kettlebells!

Well, i had a Blast.

@Pavel Macek can realy fill a room with his presentaion and still, in a second, step down and make space for one of the other teachers, so they can share their methods. This is solid leadership.

We had a high number of skilled instructors, and alltough under constant supervision, i never felt „overcoached“.

I took a lot of new information with me, but also i am amazed that the basics are out there. If you read Simple&Sinister and practice it by the book, you have a good foundation in StrongFirst.

Thank you, to all the fine folks which made that day what it was, an insight into a community that i want to be part of, that makes me want to become stronger and more precise in my skills.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom