all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Flexible Steel, October 30, 2016, in Deer Park, NY

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
I will be teaching the one-day, Level I Instructor Cert workshop for Flexible Steel, the creation of Master SFG Jon Engum, on the island, roughly an hour East of midtown Manhattan.

SuspendedSplit007.jpg

This workshop takes place just 4 short weeks from Sunday, and now is a good time to register - here's a link:

Flexible Steel - October 30, 2016 at Elite Girya, Deer Park, NY

If you've ever wondered how strength helps flexibility and mobility, this is where you will learn. You don't have to give up being mobile and flexible to be StrongFirst.

-S-

Just a "bump" for this thread - the above-mentioned workshop is still open if anyone else would like to attend.

-S-

It was small but it was great. As we often have at Flexible Steel workshops, quite literally everyone in the room showed improved range of motion with everything I showed them all day long. One person who couldn't touch his ankles was a less than foot off the ground in a front split by the end of the day.

Thank you for asking - I'm hoping to get one of the participants to post a new thread and some pictures here. If you're on Facebook, search Elite Girya and you can see there.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom