all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed FMS-results

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Anders

Level 6 Valued Member
Hi.

Some years ago I tried to take the FMS test with a woman that is qualified for this. My results was not that good.

I believe in the FMS test, but what are the typical ways of improving the FMS score ?

Any suggestions ?

Anders

Usually they would have prescribed some correctives to help improve your score.

Do you know on what parts you scored low? Usually imbalances from left to right affect the scoring. Lack of mobility and stability would be the other culprits.

Hi.

Some years ago I tried to take the FMS test with a woman that is qualified for this. My results was not that good.

I believe in the FMS test, but what are the typical ways of improving the FMS score ?

Any suggestions ?

Anders
Any FMS instructors in your area ? I'm sure many have some form of web based instruction.

You could light up the Bat-Signal to @Brett Jones

@Anders , do a web search on

How to interpret FMS scores

As there is plenty to read and watch out there.

-S-

@Anders yes, a good coach can determine the test results and help you find the bottleneck that could be limiting your training/health/fitness.
For a very general statement, the FMS can help you determine if your issues are biased to mobility, or to motor control.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom