all posts post new thread
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

banzaiengr

Level 6 Valued Member
As there is a separate category under "Diet and Nutrition" for food logs I would like to offer to all who are interested to begin keeping one.

I began one a few weeks back as I tried to ease into clean eating. Now that I have started my regimented diet I'm going to try and keep it current. I don't post sizes, servings, calories, or macros but I will be using a diet that I have had success with in the past.

As most of you know, an hour in the gym or training seems to be the easy part. It's the other 23 hr/day that are the hard part. That's why I'd like to see others do a food log so that we can support each other in that part of a healthy lifestyle. It would also give each of us a chance to see what works for others and ask questions of each other.

Just something I'm throwing out there to the S1 group. Thanks

As there is a separate category under "Diet and Nutrition" for food logs I would like to offer to all who are interested to begin keeping one.

I began one a few weeks back as I tried to ease into clean eating. Now that I have started my regimented diet I'm going to try and keep it current. I don't post sizes, servings, calories, or macros but I will be using a diet that I have had success with in the past.

As most of you know, an hour in the gym or training seems to be the easy part. It's the other 23 hr/day that are the hard part. That's why I'd like to see others do a food log so that we can support each other in that part of a healthy lifestyle. It would also give each of us a chance to see what works for others and ask questions of each other.

Just something I'm throwing out there to the S1 group. Thanks
I’ve found the food logs to be a bit...inaccessible. Hidden behind too many clicks.

I track my food in my training log - the two go hand in hand, much easier for me, and sparks any relevant discussion.

That being said, keeping a food log of any kind is highly beneficial...

I was sort of one of the original users and promoters of the Strong Food Logs, however I myself stopped using it as much. Part of it was needing to pay attention to what I eat (and how much) and just having to go to the other log was a bit of a pain as well. I've considered incorporating it into my training log as well. I had also started the Recipes log as well :). I posted some things in there, but didn't get much in the way of traction.

@Neuro-Bob and @Ryan T I understand completely. I like to look at a few training logs and give the occasional that a-boy. Look through mostly the Kettlebell section for answers too. Time seems to be the issue for most folks. Sometimes I've ask myself why I keep a training log on here. But in my training log I've gotten lots of encouragement, some questions, comments, and suggestions.

It's not for everybody and I've got nothing but time on my hands. Maybe I just keep them as a poke for those who don't think I can do it. LOL

@Neuro-Bob and @Ryan T I understand completely. I like to look at a few training logs and give the occasional that a-boy. Look through mostly the Kettlebell section for answers too. Time seems to be the issue for most folks. Sometimes I've ask myself why I keep a training log on here. But in my training log I've gotten lots of encouragement, some questions, comments, and suggestions.

It's not for everybody and I've got nothing but time on my hands. Maybe I just keep them as a poke for those who don't think I can do it. LOL
The attaboys and tips/techniques are HUGE around here. Lots of development to be had simply through participating in one or two areas of the forum.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom