all posts post new thread

Forum Business Forum Traffic is High!

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
It was pointed out to me that we are now sometimes seeing more than 100 simultaneous users on the forum at times - that's a lot of us, and that number is a new thing.

This is a statistic you can see on the forum home page. "Users" are those of us who login. "Guests" are those people who browse the forum without logging in; we count the total of those together. ("Robots" are automated programs that creepy-crawly around the Internet and take note of what they find.)

Allow me to take this opportunity to point out that the rest of our web site is very worthwhile as well - great articles (and you can subscribe to receive each new one as it comes out), the current schedule of all of our courses and certifications as well as any information you might need about them (costs, requirements, etc.), and our ever-improving Instructor Search to help you find someone certified in StrongFirst methods to guide you on your journey to greater strength. And you can buy stuff like books and DVD's on the web site as well.

-S-

It was pointed out to me that we are now sometimes seeing more than 100 simultaneous users on the forum at times - that's a lot of us, and that number is a new thing.

This is a statistic you can see on the forum home page. "Users" are those of us who login. "Guests" are those people who browse the forum without logging in; we count the total of those together. ("Robots" are automated programs that creepy-crawly around the Internet and take note of what they find.)

Allow me to take this opportunity to point out that the rest of our web site is very worthwhile as well - great articles (and you can subscribe to receive each new one as it comes out), the current schedule of all of our courses and certifications as well as any information you might need about them (costs, requirements, etc.), and our ever-improving Instructor Search to help you find someone certified in StrongFirst methods to guide you on your journey to greater strength. And you can buy stuff like books and DVD's on the web site as well.

-S-
That's both amazing and awesome!

Well that's good news. I hope this forum gets bigger and larger. Traffic on a website is like a snowball, once it started to roll, it keeps getting large in size.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom