all posts post new thread

Old Forum Foundation Of Strength DVD

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Goldar,

Amazon is still "processing" the download version. Originally, we were told it would be sixty days.

We have just been told it may take "a little longer".

Maybe they share code writers with a certain website that has been n the news.

Goldar,

Amazon is  still processing the download for the Foundation DVD.

S&S DVD? Sounds like a great idea.

http://www.movementlectures.com/VMEG1213-01.html
It is up now.
I like how you don't need to create an account for Movement Lecture.
I have way too much usernames and passwords to remember.

Gonna watch it in a few hours! :-D

I got this DVD a while ago, and I must say it's excellent.  I really only bought it to support Pavel and StrongFirst, but it's packed with great info and is very well made.  I pretty much only use kettlebells now, and am following S&S but it's a great DVD to own.  A download would be even better.  I would consider it a "must have" for anyone new to training, and for anyone with experience that wants to improve technique to reach new levels.  I am loving the SF organization:)

Jon,

Your post is well timed.

A video download was released just today through Movement Lectures.

Click here to see it.

After NewYears I've been contemplating to changing my pace from maintenenance to something more menacing and I was seriously considering going on Pavels PL routine he outlined somewhere on here. Where you do Squats and Deadlifts one day and Bench one day, each day 3 times in 2 weeks for 5x5. This is gonna be awesome to own.

I got mine from Movement lectures, Will you be doing a video for soldiers???? (I would like to join the TA, the UK equivalent of the nat. guard)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom