all posts post new thread

Bodyweight FPP Calculator

• Thread starter Deleted member 5559
  • Start date
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
This is fantastic. I spent the past two days working on my own which was way less sophisticated. Thanks!

Hey There,

My name is Adam. I came across this calculator on the forum and I had a question. Are you using MROUND as a way of getting around creating multiple sheets for each goal? ex 5rm, 10rm, 15rm, etc? It seems that the numbers are slightly off when checked against the program, for example if you type in 5 for your max, the second set comes in as 3 when it should be 4, and the last set comes in at 0 when it should be 1. Im interested in learning how to create interactive sheets for my workouts so this is not a criticism, I'm simply wanting to learn more.

Forgive the email request for using the excel sheet btw, I made a copy and can now edit.

I used MROUND just so the drops were the same qty. It may work better to use % reductions instead. Also, I didn't check for everything to be accurate for 5 or less.

If I do the sets GTG style, I do # reductions. If I do all in a single session, I do % reductions.

I replaced the file with a more simply calculated progression for both GTG style and single session style for all number ranges. 10% for GTG, 20% for single session.

Great calculator, but is there a way for me to edit the max reps ? it says i need to request edit access? I'm rubbish with spreadsheets !

cheers

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom