all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Functional Strength WODS

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello @Walker147

Yes, swings are included daily.

Kind regards,

Pet'
Thank you very much for the advice

I can certainly find the time to commit to either plan.

I think as of Monday I’m going to go with 2 x 5 strength and 2 boxing sessions 1 home based 1 club based. If I feel like 4 days is more appropriate I’ll extend the 40 workouts over 10 weeks rather than 5 over 8

Greatly appreciated

Thank you very much for the advice

I can certainly find the time to commit to either plan.

I think as of Monday I’m going to go with 2 x 5 strength and 2 boxing sessions 1 home based 1 club based. If I feel like 4 days is more appropriate I’ll extend the 40 workouts over 10 weeks rather than 5 over 8

Greatly appreciated
Hi Walker;

I am so sorry to jump in like that but. Your question was BW exercises right?

Since you are already in Strongfirst forum, why don’t ypu go with a Strongfirst program such as Surprise Yourself With Strength on This Bodyweight Training Plan | StrongFirst

To come up with a program of yours and to beat this program will be quite difficult.

Implementing a progressive 2x5 with body weight exercises in theory sounds very nice but practically it will be too difficult to progress a 2x5 w BW.

If I were you I would Check Karen’s youtube videos. Before that I thought I am good at BW exercises.

With her progression videos and program. Anyone will achieve great strength gains.

I am sorry if I am messing up with an experienced person’s recommendation. Just my few cents. Karen is the best BW coach I had seen. Her atention to detail is unbelievable.

Best;

Hi Walker;

I am so sorry to jump in like that but. Your question was BW exercises right?

Since you are already in Strongfirst forum, why don’t ypu go with a Strongfirst program such as Surprise Yourself With Strength on This Bodyweight Training Plan | StrongFirst

To come up with a program of yours and to beat this program will be quite difficult.

Implementing a progressive 2x5 with body weight exercises in theory sounds very nice but practically it will be too difficult to progress a 2x5 w BW.

If I were you I would Check Karen’s youtube videos. Before that I thought I am good at BW exercises.

With her progression videos and program. Anyone will achieve great strength gains.

I am sorry if I am messing up with an experienced person’s recommendation. Just my few cents. Karen is the best BW coach I had seen. Her atention to detail is unbelievable.

Best;
I’ve actually checked this out previously and very much liked the look of it to be honest, The volume should still leave more than enough recovery and energy for a couple of runs and boxing sessions I’m assuming?

I have tested one session with this program. Following strongfirst style is needed to get the most out of it. And if you do so by a SF online course or reading watching bodyweight articles. This program will be your main program and you will have to manage your fatigue in other endeavors.

BW is always easier to recover for me versus barbells but I am still not utilizing SF tention techniques appropriately. Best

SouthParkWeightGain4000.jpg
“May cause irreversible damage to the liver and kidneys”.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom