all posts post new thread

G'Day: On the S&S Journey

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hard boulder session yesterday. Tried some swings a few hours later and had nothing so had a test day.

This morning decided to push a bit.
3 x 10 x 24
4 x 10 x 24 one hand! These went surprisingly ok. Need to do a form check video.
3 x 10 x 32 kg. Last set was shaky. But progress!!

3 tgus at 16. Then hit a wall and stopped.

Bouldered yesterday, and did just a light session, 5 sets of 5 with 24 swings, 3 sets of TGUs at 12 to get some movement happening.

Today did 10 sets of swings, 2 at 24, 4 one hand 24, 4 at 32. The 32 feels OK two handed. Left hand swings much harder than right...
4 sets of TGUs at 16, then did 3 sets each side of roll to press with 24.. this feels heavy!! Still think is good idea to get used to the weight slowly.

Mobility complex (4 knot version of flex steel.. this feels nice, but no noticible progress... presume that will take forever).

10 sets of swings. 6 at 24 1hand. 4 at 32 2 h

Feel like form is not good. Hmmm. Video tomorrow.

4 sets tgus at 16.

And some mobility.

Crikey. Not the most powerful day.

Yesterday sent a form check vidoe.. need to sit back more in the swing is the feedback.. but not sure of best cue for this.

10 x 24 2h .. will stick with this until form is rock solid.
3 TGUs at 16... any more than this and form is flaky.

Sticking with 24 on the swings and 16 on the tgus

Got some feedback on how to sit back more in the swings, which is helping. My glutes and hamstrings feel more engaged now.

Actually noticed I could get further in my stretching this week.. yay!

So.. life gets in the way.. had to have a colonoscopy.. no issues so that is good, but a few days off to allow for this and that on doctors orders.
Back in the swing yesterday:

10 x 7 swings at 32 kg.
3 sets of tgus at 16 plus 2 sets each side of roll to press with 24

10 x 7 swings at 32 kg.
3 sets of tgus at 16 plus 2 sets each side of roll to press with 24

cut and paste of yesterday!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom