all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Geoff Neupert asks for beta testers for THE GiANT X and KETTLEBELL MAXIMORUM

I signed up for Maximorum, planning to start in 4 weeks once I wrap up a cycle of Built Strong. I’m actually glad for a little lead time, I need to do a C&P RM test. I might have to buy a new bell.

I can’t wait. It definitely is reminiscent of some other Neupert programs I’ve done and I like the structure.

Ok after reading it I couldn’t resist getting the Giant X. Looking at adding the press variations together is right up my alley especially using the sea saw press! I plan on resting up this week just doing some easy body weight stuff and then beginning the cycle in a week or so. Although I will still be doing my once a week ruck, I doubt that will interfere with my recovery or results of I don’t get too crazy.

I got the email and almost signed up for one of the programs. I have enough of Geoff’s programs to last a lifetime but my wife said go ahead.
Instead, I used the motivation to start RMFL tomorrow. I may start a thread on it in a few days.

I just got it a couple of hours ago. Did not get it in the first wave. I recommend checking again if anyone wants to hop on. I think it’s open through tomorrow night.

Looking forward to hearing peoples experiences as they go through.

Particularly Maximorum, really like the movement choices in there and would be interested to see how it’s managed for four days a week.

Looking forward to hearing peoples experiences as they go through.

Particularly Maximorum, really like the movement choices in there and would be interested to see how it’s managed for four days a week.
I'm not into snatch much maybe I should try diversifying it a bit instead of keep going with C&P? Got to think about that.

Btw I received yesterday the email, will think about it during this morning and sign for one of both...considering the timing I'll wait till January to start it I guess as Decembers holidays involve travelling back to europe so..no KB there!

I'm not into snatch much maybe I should try diversifying it a bit instead of keep going with C&P? Got to think about that.

Btw I received yesterday the email, will think about it during this morning and sign for one of both...considering the timing I'll wait till January to start it I guess as Decembers holidays involve travelling back to europe so..no KB there!
There are Kettlebells in Europe

There are Kettlebells in Europe
damn I know but not at my house ahahahaha I've got all my equipment here in Mexico and don't want to buy anything there...I just stop there for a few weeks every year.

Back
Top Bottom