all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Geoff Neupert P3 protocol

Gypsyplumber

Level 7 Valued Member
Has anyone else given this program a try yet? I started it when Geoff sent out the free sample. So far I’m about two weeks in and I really like it as a warm up. Also I’ve been doing it at night before bed and it’s super relaxing. It’s set up to where only level 1 is available and level 2 Unlocks in 30 days I believe. The idea is that people won’t skip the necessary steps, which I like. I’m hoping this protocol will help me to unlock some hip and low back issues I have from work/sitting/commuting. At minimum it servers as great warm up or a nice relaxing nighttime routine. Even with just level 1 I definitely feel really good after doing it, limber and relaxed.

Has anyone else given this program a try yet? I started it when Geoff sent out the free sample. So far I’m about two weeks in and I really like it as a warm up. Also I’ve been doing it at night before bed and it’s super relaxing. It’s set up to where only level 1 is available and level 2 Unlocks in 30 days I believe. The idea is that people won’t skip the necessary steps, which I like. I’m hoping this protocol will help me to unlock some hip and low back issues I have from work/sitting/commuting. At minimum it servers as great warm up or a nice relaxing nighttime routine. Even with just level 1 I definitely feel really good after doing it, limber and relaxed.
I think it is the same as the sore knee solution. I didn't follow through, the reps were too high for me. But I am using the prone and supine stuff daily, but shorter. For example the squat lock position + breathing as a cool down or even between sets. Or some easy Dead Bugs here and there (but never more than 6 per side).

I have the trial sitting in my inbox but haven't had a look yet, how long does the routine take you before bed? Have given up TV and need something to replace it other than sitting and reading or trolling this forum!

I have manly mobility which is the floor positions. The effect, for myself, is definitely not zero. I've been sampling it . And honestly I need to ramp up the durations I'm using.

I say try out the demo for free and give it a test, retest, by doing a sticky stiff movement before and after the drill.

For me that's just a simple forward bend.
and I can tell it helps. The forward bend is less uncomfortable after doing the drills

Last edited:
Also like. Have been doing the first 3 freebies.

All 3 levels of supine, side, prone.

Last edited:
Have purchased the program after doing the free stuff for a week.

Doing it before going to bed which helps me wind down. The biggest effect is that my soreness and joint pain is highly reduced and I feel and move different, somehow more fluid, I feel lighter. Strange stuff but seems to work.

I’ve been slacking on it over this holiday weekend spending time with the kids. But I plan to get back on track tomorrow.

I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now, first got the trial and then bought the program, got to admit that I'm starting to feel overall more loose specially my neck, sometimes I do it after my routine some others before, it doesn't really take much time at the moment as I'm doing the first three supine, side and prone, will see how it goes when the rest is unlocked.

The full program comes with progression chart and a detailed book (even the book is missing the locked info and will be upgrade in 30/60 days as I understand)

I remember seeing some of this movements in the "live streaming" @Geoff Neupert had with @Fabio Zonin and he got instant results too. Can't find the link now..

I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now, first got the trial and then bought the program, got to admit that I'm starting to feel overall more loose specially my neck, sometimes I do it after my routine some others before, it doesn't really take much time at the moment as I'm doing the first three supine, side and prone, will see how it goes when the rest is unlocked.

The full program comes with progression chart and a detailed book (even the book is missing the locked info and will be upgrade in 30/60 days as I understand)

I remember seeing some of this movements in the "live streaming" @Geoff Neupert had with @Fabio Zonin and he got instant results too. Can't find the link now..
the demo by Fabio was in an email from Geoff, I think.

Do you do each of the first three movements daily? If so, do you do them back to back and how long does it take you?
Each position takes around 20 minutes. Therefore if I do all of them it’s an hour. Did all three positions the last two days but it takes too long for me. At some point I just want to go to bed and sleep.

Need to re-read the manual to check the programming. When reading it first time I got it the way that all three positions should be done in one session which takes 20 minutes in total.

Maybe @Geoff Neupert can jump in on that one?

I also picked up Manly Mobility a few weeks ago. Now the whole program is available. Has anyone heard anything about discount on whole program if you'd previously purchased MM?

Each position takes around 20 minutes. Therefore if I do all of them it’s an hour. Did all three positions the last two days but it takes too long for me. At some point I just want to go to bed and sleep.

Need to re-read the manual to check the programming. When reading it first time I got it the way that all three positions should be done in one session which takes 20 minutes in total.

The way I read it shouldn’t take an hour…it takes me 20 minutes total. Not 20 min per position. I’m still working my way up but I’m doing 20 or so breaths, then all the head nods and the power moves. … I couldn’t do this for an hour, I don’t have that much time (but I could be wrong). I do it before the Giant in the AM and I’m done with both in about 50 min start to finish.

Its 20 mins total, its specified in the book in the "programming" section and in the "FAQs", anyway I can't imagine how slow should I perform every breath or movement to fill an hour....Safety first!! ROFL

Its 20 mins total, its specified in the book in the "programming" section and in the "FAQs", anyway I can't imagine how slow should I perform every breath or movement to fill an hour....Safety first!! ROFL
I voluntarily "underbreathe", which comes with the daily Buteyko practice. It relaxes me much more. I especially love the Supine position and then really breathing into my lower back and stomach, slowly, then exhale and relax some more. I am doing this before going to bed to calm down and relax. Doing this as a warmup during the day, things would look different I suppose.

When I did one of Geoff's exercises and he said something like "do it for 10 breaths" it took me 3 minutes. When I watched a demo of him doing it, the set only took 30 seconds, though :D

With mobility work I usually do very slow and controlled outbreaths, probably similar to what @Tobias Wissmueller describes.

That being said, the high rep protocols were too much for me. I overdid it and actually got nasty lower back problems from too many dead bugs. Now I am more cautious and stop early. But as I have said before, I still keep the drills in my rotation (before, during, after, and apart from training..).

Back
Top Bottom