all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Getting back into it after the flu

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JW513

Level 5 Valued Member
It hasn't been easy. Started coming down with the flu last Monday. I still had a decent workout, then went to work.. Got home a little early from work and slept the next 3 days away. I like an abbreviated workout Saturday. But the last few days I still haven't left like working out. I'm going to start up again today and within a few days I will be back in the swing of things but the flu is a real life sucker. I don't think I ever had it before.

It hasn't been easy. Started coming down with the flu last Monday. I still had a decent workout, then went to work.. Got home a little early from work and slept the next 3 days away. I like an abbreviated workout Saturday. But the last few days I still haven't left like working out. I'm going to start up again today and within a few days I will be back in the swing of things but the flu is a real life sucker. I don't think I ever had it before.

The true influenza can be absolutely brutal. Had it back in 1999 about 2 weeks before New Years, I can still remember how bad it was - fever was 106° when the meds wore off and took weeks to fully clear the lung infection.

I don't think I've really had it since, and maybe only a few times in my life total.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom