all posts post new thread

Glad to be back. ....

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

kyle

Level 5 Valued Member
Hello all my names K. Decker, I used to have a log on here titled as Jumping In . but lost my log in info ... but glad to be back again and looking forward to starting back up again. Little bout me 35yrs old, 4 Children, LEO, Ex-Strength athlete now focusing on functional strength and avid Jiu- Jitsu practitioner.

“I never stopped reading. I never stopped listening. I never stopped learning.”
― Dan John

@decker908, welcome back. I can help you find your old account and can bring all those posts over to your current account, or I can help you get connected to the old account again if you prefer to use that name. If either choice is of interest, please PM me and we'll continue the conversation that way.

-S-

1-15-21) Today training was JIu JItsu at my academy, we had open mat so just used the 1 and half to roll .

1-16-21) Weighted pullups, Paused Bench Press supersetted with highpulls, then onto incline press with more pullups

1-17-21) Safety Squat Bar Squats, Good Mornings, shrugs, weighted pullups

1-18-21 )hour and 45 mins of Jiu Jitsu GI (escaping the back mount) the 3 live 5 min rolls

About 3 months ago switched over to all plant based diet , the results have been mind blowing. the pain in my joints disappeared wjick i think was majority due to cutting out all diary products. energy levels are good. so we she see how it will work out

1-15-21) Today training was JIu JItsu at my academy, we had open mat so just used the 1 and half to roll .

1-16-21) Weighted pullups, Paused Bench Press supersetted with highpulls, then onto incline press with more pullups

1-17-21) Safety Squat Bar Squats, Good Mornings, shrugs, weighted pullups

1-18-21 )hour and 45 mins of Jiu Jitsu GI (escaping the back mount) the 3 live 5 min rolls

About 3 months ago switched over to all plant based diet , the results have been mind blowing. the pain in my joints disappeared wjick i think was majority due to cutting out all diary products. energy levels are good. so we she see how it will work out
Welcome back Kyle. Thank you for your service.

this week has been insane lot of projects on the hunny do list, lots of room painting lol time to get back at it.

1-29-21 - hour & 45min of open mat

1-30-21- press, closegrip presss, raises , shrugs, kb swings

Hello @kyle

Did you notice, overtime, changes in your physical abilities due to your diet change ?

Kind regards,

Pet'

None , if anything energy levels are up, no more inflammation, bodyweight went down , leverages changed in Squat and Deadlift but strength is still there.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom