all posts post new thread

Nutrition Glycine for better sleep, recovery, sacred visions...other divine amino acids?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BennyWalks

Level 3 Valued Member
Anyone else partake of this sacred amino in supplement form?

It's found in large quantities in the bones of animals.

It is said to boost recovery.

Most notably it is widely known as an extremely effective sleep aid.

It is generally sold very cheaply (by English experience).

Be forewarned! Drink this in chamomile tea before bed and you will most likely REM balls. That is to say, your dreams will be HD and possibly contain intense material!

Personally many of my dreams are of negative characteristic, however I find these useful barometers of what I need to work on psychologically. Also a woman once told me that our dreams are meant to prepare us for upoming dangers and wars of life.

Enjoy glycine, and dream on!

While speaking of sacred aminos, L-THEANINE (naturally occuring in tea leaves, and no the decaffination process does not remove it, also sold as a high dose supplement) is used by many to induce calm (often with caffeine pills to get 'into zone'). It should be noted that this involves an involuntary change in brain functioning during the L-theanine's duration of effect. For instance, I have to steer clear of it as it makes me so calm that I will make nothing but mistakes as I couldn't care less!

I wonder what other wonderous amino acids are out there? Please do share your knowledge and experience.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom