all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Goal(s) for 2017

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

It's almost that time again, so I thought why not start posting now.
My goals for next year are to achieve at minimum S&S simple, work on getting double bodyweight deadlift, and clean up my diet a bit.
The family at Strong First provides the insights and tips to make goals a reality, it's just up to me to remain committed and have discipline to reach the my goals.

I wish you the best with your goals. I have my own goals too, but I will wait with showing them to our strength family until end of the year.

I want to lose the 3kg of fat I gained through not training for most of this year & get back to being able to do OACU's with either hand.

Hello,

My goals for 2017:
HSPU in full ROM (and why not a good form free handstand for 10-15s)
Weighted Chin ups @ 54 or 55kg added (bdw @64kg)
1/2 bdw press

I am already on my way for these goals and hope I will succeed.

Otherwise, to be stronger in good health and wiser

Kind regards,

Pet'

Achieve the S&S Simple goal, and after that who knows....undecided yet as to if I will go for Sinister, or the Rite of Passage. Although, have for a long time now wanted to get a true pullup or two (I can lower slowly from the bar, and do one chinup) so maybe Rite of Passage would be better to work on at this point.

Physical goals 2017.

Priority: achieve a decent bench press to finish my SFL cert. My training is centered around this.

Other goals (not conflicting with the priority goal above).
- work more on upper body strength. I want my bodyweight barbell military press.
- SFB cert (depending on logistics).
- Flexibility: achieve the side split.

Continue to study. Teach more to understand better.

Jan-Jun:
- easily complete an 18Km OCR in May
- run a sub-40min 10k in June
- 5 TGUs + 10x10 swings with the 48 (not S&S standard, just being able to do it)

Jul-Dec:
- 200Kg(440lbs) DL@ 210lbs
- 127Kg (280lbs) Pullup (BW+32Kg)

All year:
- further improve technique, especially bent press
- increase mobility
- keep 2 LSD sessions (swimming/running) per week

- participate in the TSC

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom