all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Goal(s) for 2017

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I have to admit that I didn't reach my goals last year, but at least I found back to weightlifting.

My performance goals in no particular order:
Leopard crawling for 10'
Run a 5k in under 25'
Snatch 85 kg, Clean and Jerk 100 kg
Hit the simple standard.

My goals for 2017, which are listed in no particular order, are as follow:
1. Practice Wim Hof breathing method and cold shower therapy.
2. Practice mobility and stretching.
3. Practice karate (on my own) and start running
4. Go back to kettlebell training
5. Learn English

It is easy to say 'don't stress' but it is harder to not stress at all, anyway thanks for supporting me mentally. Many things depends on its results.

I usually set my goals on my brithday (late August) and most of them will happen in 2017, so if you don't mind these are my strength goals for 30th year of life:

Lose fat while maintaining strength (get under 100kg of bodyweight)
Improve mobility and stability
Hit Simple
Press Beast

It is easy to say 'don't stress' but it is harder to not stress at all, anyway thanks for supporting me mentally. Many things depends on its results.
Now is a good time to learn to meditate if you haven't already. Sit quietly, experience the stress you feel, and also know that, when the time comes, you can put the stress to the side and do what you need on your exam.

Best of luck to you.

-S-

I have an admission. I found my attention swaying. I just found out about a wedding I have to attend in August that I'd like to look good for and there maybe a job position coming up that a little more muscle will be beneficial, so I found myself looking at 5/3/1 to help put more meat on my bones.

Learn to eat sustainably. Learn to maintain my diet without putting much thought into it. Make healthy eating my default behavior.

Other than that, my goal, like Pavel's, is to continue.

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom