all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Goblet Squat: How To Use It To Move Better, To Become Stronger, and When Not To Use It At All

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
is it recommend for men under 100kg to only double kettlebell front squat up to body weight due to limitations with stability in the rack position and then risk outweighing benefit?
Are there any examples of people exploring heavier kettlebell front squats and their experiences?
Thanks
There isn't a specific recommendation for maximum weight for the two-kettlebell front squat. I'm sure there are people who've gone heavier.

-S-

No matter what in every strength session now I always include warming up with a goblet squat. As soon as I get that settled I feel ready for my heavy squats. It may be anectdotal but If I feel completely natural in the goblet squat my heavy squat session does well. tweaked my back because of impatience and glancing over the goblet squat I believe.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom