all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Gpp program maximum

• Thread starter Deleted member 8599
  • Start date
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 8599

Hey I just did the rop in circuit fashion. Ladders with 28 and pull ups back to back for 30 minutes. After that I did alternating swings with the 28 kg like in the PM from enter the kettlebell.

Is this the right path for more work capacity and fitness?

Normally I do the rop ladders with 32 kg. (for strength). I got bored on simple and sinister and look for a new way for my training. I ended the S&s with 40 kg in training. I can't pass the test with the 40 kg.

PS: i did boxing and mma in the past and worked with the strongfirst principles and it works great. But now I'm a dad since 9 weeks. I have time for almost nothing. I have my bells and a pull up bar and I'm looking for a program 3 days a week or so to stay fit for my mma and boxing, which I will start again in a few months again.

PS I walk every day with my baby for 30 to 60 minutes

Is it the right path? Maybe..

If it gets you closer to your goals then the answer is yes

This might be a good fit for you:
Strength Aerobics: A Powerful Alternative to HIIT | StrongFirst

Also have a look at this template from Pavel:
Total Package Weekly Kettlebell Training Template | StrongFirst

Pavel writes in the comments that you could use the ROP press days for your grind days (dropping the light day). So C&P + Pullup ladders twice per week for you. And then swings or snatches twice per week, probably waving the volume. You could add low volume heavy swings on your grind days.

@Bauer, the total weekly template sounds good. I will do snatches on my conditioning day to get better results in the usssr test. My last number was s***ty 150 snatches. In Etk pavel said that the snatches will improve your capacity for every sport. I Definitely will work for this. Thank you sir!!

@Pavel Macek, thank you sir. I think easy strength and the conditioning training from Steve baccari from the Es book after the strength session will be a great fit.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom