all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed GYM MEMES (cont'd)

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
IMG_1195.jpg

@Stephen B., I'm coming to hate YouTube shorts - anyone else feel similarly? Obviously not directing this _at_ you, just saying. I've lately been reforming any "shorts" links they give me into regular YT links instead.

-S-
1. I don't connect my phone to the internet.
2. I don't like watching video on a phone size screen.
3. I feel the same.

@Stephen B., I'm coming to hate YouTube shorts - anyone else feel similarly? Obviously not directing this _at_ you, just saying. I've lately been reforming any "shorts" links they give me into regular YT links instead.

-S-
I like a lot of the short videos, but I dislike it as a feature as opposed to them just being shorter youtube videos, if that makes sense.

How do you make the regular youtube links?

-S-
They really feel like a panicked and rushed response to the popularity of TikTok to be honest.
They aren't as bad as reels though...

-S-
Me too. I don't seem to have the same controls (namely playback speed) that is available when it comes up as a regular video. How do you reform the link to a regular YT link? Removing "shorts" doesn't seem to work.

Back
Top Bottom