all posts post new thread

Old Forum H.S.Abs, R.I.S, S&S together?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

dc

Level 7 Valued Member
Just seeking advice on wether doing s&s with hardstyle abs & relax into stretch is ok. Started s&s 3 months ago, was loving it until I fell into an old habit of progressing to fast & strained my lower back. Nearly ready to start up again, this time a little wiser & a lot more patient. Getting a FMS next week, but I know my hamstrings are very tight, flexibility is poor in general. I'm expecting the FMS may show weak abdominals aswell. Hence the question. Let me know if you need more info.thanks dc.

Yes, combinable.

S&S every day.

HSA 3 times a week at the end of your S&S session.

RIS about twice a week at the end of your day.

SuperJoints every morning is a highly recommended addition.

Consider attending a Flexible Steel workshop to help your flexibility - the program is the creation of Master SFG Jon Engum.

-S-

Thank you Steve, also Dan for the question. HSA book is a beast. Our Chief at his best! Remarkable stuff.

I have questinons about the differences and/or similarties between
1. The straddle and 90-90 stetches (I think that is it's name) that is mentioned in S&S
2. Relax into Stetch
3. Super Joints

If I do 1, do I need to do 2?
What is the difference between 2 and 3?

Thanks,
Abdul

Abdul, please have a look at this web page I put together about all of Pavel's flexibility and joint health materials:

http://www.kbnj.com/flexguide.htm

I hope it's helpful - it addresses your questions at least somewhat, and please ask further if you still feel the need.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom