all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Half year

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Hung

Level 8 Valued Member
Today is 12th June 2019, half year has passed. We have learnt, achieved or fallen on something in training.
I have achieved bodyweight press on kettlebells ( double 33 kg) and on the barbell ( pressed 70 kg). I have deadlifted 150 kg ( not including the bar weight), held 11 seconds straddle planche, held the free handstand for the first time.
I have fallen on manything, especially follow a single program to the T. I have also chosen the program and the weight out of my league. Also, i have fallen on logging my training.
When i remembered all the thing i have done this year, i though that only the bodyweight press is related to my training in this year. The deadlift and the straddle planche are like a side effects of structured training in last year.
The simple training could be very effective, but i have to have a gut to follow it without a doubt, or change this and that and this and that and fall miserably.
What about you guys? I'm curious about the wisdom you have achieved by training in 2019. Please share.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom