all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Happy Anniversary, ANNA!!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

WxHerk

Level 8 Valued Member
OK, this doesn't exactly fit in the kettlebell forum but it sorta does. @Anna C and her terrific husband, Dale, are celebrating their 25th anniversary today! I don't have to tell you all what a great person Anna is, suffice it to say that Dale is an absolutely great guy and the yin to Anna's yang..or the shrimp to her grits as we say on the Gulf Coast!! However you slice it, two absolutely terrific people are celebrating a major milestone today.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary, @Anna C !
You're a great presence on this forum, and have helped me many times with tips and advice.
May you have many many more. err 'reps' (?) of this day.

Thank you very much guys! I'm very fortunate, for many reasons but for one relevant one, he supports my passions such as kettlbell training. :) A friend of mine who does marriage counseling through his church says that he tells the young couples who are about to get married, "Your job is to create and environment where she can succeed. And YOUR job is to create an environment where he can succeed." I think that's great advice, and is one of the biggest reasons that we are at the 25 year milestone, and that I have been able to succeed in many things (not everything) that I have attempted. Support breeds success. Give freely... it is a precious gift.

Thank you very much guys! I'm very fortunate, for many reasons but for one relevant one, he supports my passions such as kettlbell training. :) A friend of mine who does marriage counseling through his church says that he tells the young couples who are about to get married, "Your job is to create and environment where she can succeed. And YOUR job is to create an environment where he can succeed." I think that's great advice, and is one of the biggest reasons that we are at the 25 year milestone, and that I have been able to succeed in many things (not everything) that I have attempted. Support breeds success. Give freely... it is a precious gift.

Congratulations! That is fantastic :) Ps the advice is outstanding too!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom