all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Hello, links to free S & S Timers, and some S & S math

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Brian B

Level 2 Valued Member
I just joined and though I would say hello! I have received some great tips and inspiration from the forums on my journey to the Simple & Sinister program. I thought I'd share my journey through it which is a little different approach, and that having a public log is a nice motivation.

Here are a couple of timers I created in a free app. I have no affiliation with them. I just liked that the free version of their app called out the exercise name and gave a 3 second count down as the end of each set approaches.

This one is for the warm-up. It's got 45 seconds for each set of squats and halos and 35 seconds for the tilts. Total time 6m 15s. Brian - Kettlebell Warm-up 45s per

This is for the S & S standard. 5 minutes for swings broken into 10 sets of 30 seconds. One minute break. 10 minutes for Get-Downs (Switch hands at top and adds a clean and press ) broken into 10 sets of 1 minute. Total time 16m. Brian - Simple Kettlebell

Maybe someone here will find them useful.

Attached is a pic of a little sheet I put together showing the rep counts for a pair of bells over a S & S transition from one to the other. For a bell you transition into and out of, so it plays both the light and heavy rolls in transitions, the Grand Total is the full number of swings with it. It's a lot of swings and get-ups or downs!

(link to training log to be added later)

Cheers!
Brian B

Attachments

• Simple and sinister math.jpg
    Simple and sinister math.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom