all posts post new thread

Forum Business HELLO NEW STRONGFIRST FORUM!!!!!!

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Sean Kerby

Level 1 Valued Member
Ok now that I got yalls attention!

HI! I'm Sean. I'm sorta new as I see a couple names I recognize but a ton that I don't. I was semi active on the old StrongFirst forum a few years back and since I decided to the StrongFirst principles a few weeks ago I figured I'd come back here as well. I'll do a quick down and dirty on me then be done so yall can get to reading more important stuff.

I'm a Husband, Father and US Marine, in that order. I'm retiring next year and decided to get off my shebs and finally make myself a Husband, Father and Marine to be proud of. I started Simple and Sinister this week. Working toward Simple by December, I saw the thread about it in the Kettlebell Forum. I've done some programs before with limited success. I'm no stranger to a kettlebell, but its time to get serious about this. I look forward to seeing yall around here or the Facebook StrongFirst Group!

Sean

Welcome (back)! THANK YOU for your service as a US Marine.

Looking forward to following your training log (if you decide to start one). I started S&S in September with zero background in strength training and minimal athletic history.

@Sean Kerby, welcome aboard and welcome back.

Consider starting a training log here - we have two forum sections just for that.

-S-

Welcome aboard & Semper Fi!

I recommend starting a training log as well, and ask questions. There are some very experienced & knowledgeable people on here willing to assist. All you have to do is ask.

@Sean Kerby, welcome back, Sir!

I'll go with the advice to start a log in here too, if you feel you could benefit from a more dedicated help.

As a proud "owner" of the Simple standard, props to you for starting this journey, we're all here for each other in the Forum and I'm sure you'll find plenty of support!

Train strong and cheers from Italy!

Hello,

Welcome [back] !

As the other said, sure a log can help you to get support (if you need) and to see simply see your progression and evolution.

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom