all posts post new thread

Old Forum Hello. New to this forum.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Erik Duarte

Level 1 Valued Member
My name is Erik Duarte. I am a judoka in training. I have been training in judo  for about 2.5 months. I have two stripes on my white belt. I am greatly influenced by Pavel and Ross Enemait. These are the two trainers that have the most influence due to the results I have received. I train mostly with sandbags, bodyweight and dumbbells. I am about 173 lbs. In the 2.5 month period, I have picked up a sandbag  up to 215 lbs. My training  program is pretty simple. I go through some deadlifts with the sandbag,  shouldering, and carries 2-3 sets of 5 on each. turkish get up or sandbag clean and press. pullups, pushups, leg raises. I choose 4 -5 exersizes a session. I try to stay as fresh as possible so I  can randori and practice a 100 percent. I was able to bottoms up press a 70 lbs kettlebell without even practicing for it. I also add in some sprints on my off days.  I keep it simple and yet for me, it is very effective. Any advice from any fellow judoka or grapplers? thank you.

Welcome!

And that is an awesome bottoms up press without working towards that goal.  I'm a little jealous of that one.

brian d

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom