all posts post new thread

Forum Business Help: Quick and Dead ebook/kindle

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

MartonM

First Post
Hi all,
First of all, thank you for accepting me on the forum here. I'm from the Netherlands. I have been enjoying a lot of Pavel's work and am happy to join the forum. Hopefully you are all doing well during these times.
When it comes to training, I really enjoy the minimalist approach Pavel always nails. I have been reading about Quick and Dead and am very interested to get the book. Two exercises that work the whole body and just need a KB (or several). I just want a simple regimen like that to keep fit and strong. Not any specific strength goals at this time. It seems perfect.
Now my question: I don't own a creditcard so I cant get the book on Amazon. Does anyone know how I can get it another way? (by PayPal or another way?)

I would like to hear from you. Stay safe and strong!

Greetings from Holland. Marton.

@MartonM, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

This is an amazon.com question. Go to your account, then to Payment Options, and you'll see there are a wide variety of ways to pay, e.g., you can give a link to your bank account, or you can buy a gift card and then put that in and it will function like a credit card.

-S-

The payment options on Amazon.nl include iDeal payments as well (so just with any Dutch bank account)
See: iDeal betalingen in Amazon.nl

And the kindle version of Q&D is available there for sure (that is how I got it)

I know that Amazon gift cards are hard to find in NL (if possible at all). Couldn’t find any at AH or Primera, but the iDeal should give you an option.

Groet,
Niek

@Niek Schokkenbroek, here we have, in many places, a wide variety of gift cards, e.g., you can buy a VISA gift card that you can put into your Amazon account and use - it needn't be an amazon.com gift card.

-S-

@Steve Freides I know... but the world is somehow a bit bigger than the US of A... ?

Here (in the Netherlands), I have not found them (nor the VISA gift cards for that matter). Have been looking for them for quite some time, but to no avail. Loads of other (local) gift cards, but not those. Availability or shipping to Europe is in other instances a limiting factor...

Thanks Steve and Nick. I checked what you mentioned. But I only see Q&D available for 1-Click purchase which doesn't allow payment via iDeal (and also not by giftcard apparently). I will inform with Amazon too.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom