all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Help with book title!!!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Glen

Level 6 Valued Member
Ok I'm driving myself crazy. Had a book in the past and currently can't find it or remember the exact title!

Thought it was called keys to the inner universe but this is a bill pearl book but feel the title has a similar feel

To give some background on the book it was a collection of stories which I believe were articles from one of the older strength magazine compiled to make the book.

The book has ways for a skinny guy to build themselves up and think it compelled a lot of the advice by stuart McRoberts (author of beyond brawn) - this is now killing me what this book is called.

Any help at all!?!?!

Ok I'm driving myself crazy. Had a book in the past and currently can't find it or remember the exact title!

Thought it was called keys to the inner universe but this is a bill pearl book but feel the title has a similar feel

To give some background on the book it was a collection of stories which I believe were articles from one of the older strength magazine compiled to make the book.

The book has ways for a skinny guy to build themselves up and think it compelled a lot of the advice by stuart McRoberts (author of beyond brawn) - this is now killing me what this book is called.

Any help at all!?!?!
Bill Pearl had a book with that title...

Edit: sorry I re read your post and see you mentioned that.
I thought Pearls book was about stretching

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom