all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Help with HTT in The Naked Warrior

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Thomas

First Post
Hello!

I just started the naked warrior "program" today, and was wondering if someone with a bit more experience could help me with some questions about the high-tension techniques. For the one-arm pushup progression I use the two handed push-up where I apply more weight to one arm. When setting up I grip the floor, and use the corkscrew motion. I than "stomp" the ground with my feet and tighten my abs. Is this a correct use of the HTT? To use them from start to finish? Hope I explained this in an understandable way.
English is not my native language so I apologize if my english grammar or writing is confusing.

Sincerely

Thomas

Have you tried watching the one arm pushup vid tutorial by Chief SFB Karen Smith? what is your primary language?

Hello!

I just started the naked warrior "program" today, and was wondering if someone with a bit more experience could help me with some questions about the high-tension techniques. For the one-arm pushup progression I use the two handed push-up where I apply more weight to one arm. When setting up I grip the floor, and use the corkscrew motion. I than "stomp" the ground with my feet and tighten my abs. Is this a correct use of the HTT? To use them from start to finish? Hope I explained this in an understandable way.
English is not my native language so I apologize if my english grammar or writing is confusing.

Sincerely

Thomas
The HTT is what you stated.. I just focus your tension breath to match, make a few short "TSSS" tension breaths to zip up tight while doing the active static with your palm, cramp your pec, corkscrew at the shoulder, stomp at the feet and squeeze your glutes. Hold then tension through out but keep as much tension out of your face, neck and traps.
If you would like, post a video here and I would be happy to review it.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom