all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed high resistance band brand

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

pet'

Level 8 Valued Member
Hello all,

In a matter of time, I'll probably regularly on the go. Of course, I'll keep practicing (TNW, pull ups, some core), but I'd also want to keep a "big pull" such as DL.

Regarding the DL, what is the hardest resistance band (in kg or lbs) you know please (and which brand) ? Indeed, I'd like to work on strength.

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello all,

In a matter of time, I'll probably regularly on the go. Of course, I'll keep practicing (TNW, pull ups, some core), but I'd also want to keep a "big pull" such as DL.

Regarding the DL, what is the hardest resistance band (in kg or lbs) you know please (and which brand) ? Indeed, I'd like to work on strength.

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Pet'
I’m a beginner in the strength game but I’ve used bands from https://resistancebandtraining.com/ in the past and still do when I travel. Might be worth a look.

The original as far as I know is JumpStretch - they're what I've always used and I've never heard a bad thing about them.

-S-

Hello,

@Steve Freides
Are these ones:
Jumpstretch Bands

Do you know where I can find "harder" than the blue one ?
Currently, I use two rubber bands which can handle to 74kg (so I guess I am at 74 * 2 at the very end) but this is not convenient...

Kind regards,

Pet'

Looks like the same thing. The web site you gave said the heavier bands are in stock.

They are also sold on the company's web site and by amazon.com

-S-

70 kg is a pretty heavy band!

Jump-Stretch-Co

is the company's web site and they include contact information - you might ask them directly.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom