all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Hinge to Squat

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

diamonddavidg

First Post
Hi folks, I'm new to the StrongFirst community and recently started the online Kettlebell fundamentals. I'm working on the hinge to squat for the goblet squat. I recently finished reading Easy Strength and incorporated it into my 40-day workout. Just looking for some feedback on what I can improve on. Love the videos and the detailed explanations in the program so far.

Thanks!

Couple of things—the hinge to squat is to help you find the squat from the "bottom up" if you are having trouble finding the squat groove/pattern and for the hinge to squat the elbows need to touch the VM (vastus medials or tear drop muscle of the quad) and then you pry and drop into the squat.
Once you have the pattern delete the hinge and find the negative portion of the squat as well.

Hi folks, I'm new to the StrongFirst community and recently started the online Kettlebell fundamentals. I'm working on the hinge to squat for the goblet squat. I recently finished reading Easy Strength and incorporated it into my 40-day workout. Just looking for some feedback on what I can improve on. Love the videos and the detailed explanations in the program so far.

Thanks!

I'm curious, are you doing this as a warm up or a main exercise?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom