all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Hip-Low Back-Spine Mobility

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JGP718

Level 4 Valued Member
hello all,

I’m currently working on S&S and am feeling very strong. I have no injuries or many restriction that inhibit me from doing anything. I am a golfer and am looking for some things to do to loosen up my hips, low back and spine. I’ve thought of rolling and maybe OS resets. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences that have helped them?

Thanks!

Congrats on your S&S practice!

OS is definitely a great place to start. In addition to your goblet squats and diaphragmatic breathing, consider some FRC-style controlled joint movement:

It seems like a movement that “more is better”? Am I far off on this?
If you can do what you're supposed to, you're good. I don't think doing it a lot is better, more like a "wake up" to your body and, once awoken, you're good to go.

-S-

Congrats on your S&S practice!

OS is definitely a great place to start. In addition to your goblet squats and diaphragmatic breathing, consider some FRC-style controlled joint movement:

I like the way these movements flow together. I’m going to play around with these

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom