all posts post new thread

Old Forum HKC Transfer

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

yadmit

Level 5 Valued Member
Hi!  I just received my HKC cert this weekend.. is it transferable in the Certificate Recognition Program, too?  Similar I suppose the RKC transfer? I've heard/read differing stories on this and just need some clarification.

Thanks!

Tim - Newly appointed HKC!  ha.

I actually got my HKC in August so this would apply to myself as well. I know there isn't an HKC equivalent cert, but maybe there's some sort of discount for the level I cert like I heard used to happen back in the day? Wink wink nudge nudge? :)

The HKC is a DD only certification. It is not transferable (SF, correct me if I am wrong)

I am an HKC as well as of December 2011 but I plan to go to the SFG 1 certification in March. Get Strong!

Great questions.

The HKC is a certification that is only recognized by DD and it is our understanding that it needs to be re-certified every two years, just like an RKC Certification.

The SFG Kettlebell Course is very similar to the HKC in that it is a one day course and upon successful completion, the student will be issued a Certificate of Course Completion.

We currently have no recognition program for the HKC and as there is no longer a tuition discount for HKC attendees who choose to proceed to attending an RKC, StrongFirst does not plan to offer an "HKC discount".

We do offer a simplified, two tier tuition program for attendance at SFG Level I and II Kettlebell Instructor Certifications, and will maintain the current price of $1195 for the first SFG Level I Certifications in TX, MA and UT until all spaces are filled.

The work you put in to your HKC is certainly something to be proud of, and a great base from which to grow. On behalf of everyone here at StrongFirst, we hope you'll grow with us.

Mark,

Can you clarify what you mean by a "simplified, two-tier tuition program"? I initially read that to mean that there's some kind of installment/payment place for the SFG certs, but I'm not sure I'm understanding that correctly.

"On behalf of everyone here at StrongFirst, we hope you’ll grow with us."

That's my plan.

Thanks for clarifying for me, Mark.

Thanks for asking guys, I kinda suspected that was the case, but I'm glad you asked, I'm also an HKC and canceled my plans for RKC once Pavel announced his split. Lets grow together.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom