all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Hollow Kettlebell Pullover

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

CarlU314

Level 2 Valued Member
The other day on IG I saw some dude doing hollow kettlebell pullovers. Are these good to incorporate?

Thanks

I think you’ll want to have excellent overhead mobility if you are going to do this, otherwise I could see it coming with some shoulder/back issues.

I personally wouldn’t bother.

I feel like there are better/safer ways to do what this exercise is seeking to do. Core and lat strength? Work up to hanging leg raise progressions, if you’re competent with pull ups, work up to hollow body chin ups, and L-sit chin up progressions.

Dragon Flag progressions would be another one that is pretty accessible starting with a tucked position.

With that said, training should be fun… give it a shot and see how it feels!

Thank you.
I think you’ll want to have excellent overhead mobility if you are going to do this, otherwise I could see it coming with some shoulder/back issues.

I personally wouldn’t bother.

I feel like there are better/safer ways to do what this exercise is seeking to do. Core and lat strength? Work up to hanging leg raise progressions, if you’re competent with pull ups, work up to hollow body chin ups, and L-sit chin up progressions.

Dragon Flag progressions would be another one that is pretty accessible starting with a tucked position.

With that said, training should be fun… give it a shot and see how it feels!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom