all posts post new thread

Kettlebell How long you train with kettlebell?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Bought my first pair of 16s in 2006 while I was a personal trainer. Never had any instruction with them so I would use them sparingly in my own training. 2016 was the year that I began exclusively working with kettlebells as they fit my goals and my schedule. My friend is an SFG and he was able to provide valuable insight and instruction. Had been following Pat Flynn and Pavel but late 2018 I bought S&S and was given a copy of ETK. No more looking back.

Bought my first pair of 16s in 2006 while I was a personal trainer. Never had any instruction with them so I would use them sparingly in my own training. 2016 was the year that I began exclusively working with kettlebells as they fit my goals and my schedule. My friend is an SFG and he was able to provide valuable insight and instruction. Had been following Pat Flynn and Pavel but late 2018 I bought S&S and was given a copy of ETK. No more looking back.
I've looked back but didn't see anything to make me keep looking back. Strength endurance is where it's at for real exercise, in my opinion, and the kettlebell provides it.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom