all posts post new thread

Kettlebell How strong for kettlebell complex

Anders

Level 6 Valued Member
Hi,

I´m curious about how strong you should be in order to profit the most from Geof Neupert´s kettlebell complex program. Im talking about his kettlebell complex programs presented in Kettlebell hard. Most of the programs contain Double snatch. This is an excercise I'm not familiar with, so I just wonder if it would be OK to do the complex with 2*12 kilo ?

Anders

Hi,

I´m curious about how strong you should be in order to profit the most from Geof Neupert´s kettlebell complex program. Im talking about his kettlebell complex programs presented in Kettlebell hard. Most of the programs contain Double snatch. This is an excercise I'm not familiar with, so I just wonder if it would be OK to do the complex with 2*12 kilo ?

Anders
Of course.

Hi,

Anders
It’s all relative everybody can benefit if you can move two 12 kg bells then use those and keep good form. Follow the rep schemes and before you know it you’ll be putting up a 24 kgs

I’m assuming it won’t be an answer of strength, but experience with the movements in the complex to a point where performing them fatigued isn’t going to lead to dangerous form changes.

If I wasn’t comfortable with a movement I wouldn’t plan on learning it in those settings where you are told how long to rest between sets.

Back
Top Bottom