all posts post new thread

How to MacGuyver a propane bomb using nothing more than a kettlebell and a doggo

3letterslong

Level 6 Valued Member
I spent the weekend watching my sister's animals while they were away, which I love to do because her indoor animals are maniacal furbabies that shower you with affection and her outdoor animals are maniacal horses that are fun to ride.

I was doing some A&A kettlebell swings in the sun, very leisurely, trying to be as powerful as possible with every rep of every set. As active rest, I'd pet the dogs and explore the yard with them.

Halfway through my workout, one of her dogs (and I'm pretty sure i know which one because she's kind of a walking disaster) licked the sweat off my kettlebell handle as I wandered, oblivious. For the next set, I grabbed the bell, hiked it between my legs and exploded forward as powerfully as possible -- and watched in confusion as it sailed away from me, a string of slippery dog drool connecting the bell to my hands. The bell landed with a thud beside my brother-in-law's massive propane tank while my brain melted down at the thought of an earth-shattering kaboom.

Never trust a sweet doggo, they might be terrorists.

Last edited:
I spent the weekend watching my sister's animals while they were away, which I love to do because her indoor animals are maniacal furbabies that shower you with affection and her outdoor animals are maniacal horses that are fun to ride.

I was doing some A&A kettlebell swings in the sun, very leisurely, trying to be as powerful as possible with every rep of every set. As active rest, I'd pet the dogs and explore the yard with them.

Halfway through my workout, one of her dogs (and I'm pretty sure i know which one because she's kind of a walking disaster) licked the sweat off my kettlebell handle as I wandered, oblivious. For the next set, I grabbed the bell, hiked it between my legs and exploded forward as powerfully as possible -- and watched in confusion as it sailed away from me, a string of slippery dog drool connecting the bell to my hands. The bell landed with a thud beside my brother-in-law's massive propane tank while my brain melted down at the thought of an earth-shattering kaboom.

Never trust a sweet doggo, they might be terrorists.
You sure that was spit ?

Back
Top Bottom